EVENT: DINNER & CONCERT
Saturday, February 24th (6:30 reception and dinner concert to follow at 7:00)
$224 per person (inclusive of everything, taxes and gratuities as well)
Gift Included: Your choice of form of music to take home!
your award-winning performer for the evening: annvriend.com
If you want a memorable night out, then plan on joining us for an exclusive dinner concert in the Carriage House. Only 48 people may attend so space is very limited. Imagine the following: You arrive at a sparkling reception in our cozy stone Carriage House. The live, soulful music of acclaimed performing artist Ann Vriend starts. You enjoy a music set and then a course with wine and then a music set and then a course with wine and then a music set and then a course with wine and finally the finale of music; plus, you get to take the music you love home in a format you want. What a great night!
Included in the price of your ticket:
• A live, soulful concert with internationally acclaimed singer-songwriter Ann Vriend on piano. The concert is presented in “bite-size” pieces with music sets between each food and Reserve wine course. (7:00pm)
• A sparkling reception prior to the concert beginning (6:30pm)
• A full, gourmet, three course dinner with paired Reserve wines by our Chef Executive George. The main course will be prime beef but of course we can make any arrangements for special food requirements. As usual, these requests can be set through Leighanna at email@example.com
• Your choice of format for Ann’s latest release – autographed and personalized
o Special CD “digipak” with a 2-sided poster
o OR an old-style Vinyl disc. It’s YOUR choice
o One music format provided per couple – Leighanna will book your music choice
o A Rose Cottage Hospice of Beamsville charitable fund raiser draw for Swarovski crystal jewelry (your choice) created by our own jewelry designer Thuy.
• NOTE: Our Carriage House is set up for tables of 8 to maximize our capacity so you will be seated with other wine club family members if you come as just a couple or if you come as a group of less than 8 people. As there are only 6 tables in total and if you want to reserve an entire table, we suggest that you book as soon as possible (see below). For full tables of 8 people (prior to ticket release) please contact Leighanna at firstname.lastname@example.org All other reservations (less than 8 tickets) please wait until the dinner concert ticket release eblast comes out to reserve your spots. Tickets are sure to sell out fast.
Join us for a memorable night of live, soulful music, delicious food, great wine, gifts and some gut-busting laughter if I know Ann. Ticket release eblast to follow in a number of days, so make your plans now. Remember, groups of 8 are at the front of the line! email@example.com
- Retail: $224.00
- Community rating: